Untitled Thoughts - Olive Jumpsuit - PDF Pattern
Please note: This is a Digital Sewing Pattern, not a Physical Paper Pattern. This PDF pattern is a digital download that must be printed at home or at a copy shop. You will receive an email with a link to download the pattern, which will give you several printing options.
The Olive Jumpsuit is a beautiful bridge between the confident beginner and advanced beginner sewist. It is a casual jumpsuit that offers everyone the dream of wearing secret pajamas on the daily! The Olive is also a great transitional piece that can take you from season to season depending on your fabric and styling choices!
Size: A-H (US Size 0-30, UK 4-34, EU 30-60)
Level: Advanced Beginners
This Pattern includes:
- Two Pocket Options: Inseam + Patch
- Three Pant Options: Wide Leg Pant, Tapered Pant, + Shorts
- Two Open Back options: Strapless Bra-Friendly + Dramatically Low Back
- Two Bust Cup Options: B-Cup + DD-Cup
- Optional Short & Pant Cuff
- Additional Resources Links inside Instruction Booklet to aid in fitting + adjustments
- Copyshop, Print at Home, AND Projector Files!
Fabric recommendations: Linen, Crepe, Lawn, Silk Charmeuse, Voile, Double Gauze, Chambray, Boiled Wool (For Fall).
Notions: 1 YD Lining Fabric, Twill Tape (Optional), Matching Thread
For size chart & finished garment Measurements, click HERE!
*See images for Fabric requirements*
Patterns file Details:
A0 - 3 pages, Size LayersPrint at Home File (Letter + A4 Options) : Size A-H;Pages, Size Layers