Named Clothing - Helmi Tunic & Blouse
This is a two-in-one pattern that features a loose-fitting blouse and a relaxed tunic dress. The blouse features a rounded shirt collar with concealed button placket, deep side hem vents and a trench coat inspired cape that allows you to play with contrast colours if you wish. It also has ruffled sleeve cuffs with strap and d-ring closure, continuing the trench coat detailing.
The tunic is a straightforward cut with elbow-length sleeves, stand up collar with concealed placket, and has a curved dolphin hem. It has a waist length seam so that you can play around with contrast fabric if you wish.
Sizes: EUR 32 to 50 (US 0-14, UK 4-22).
Choose a light to medium weight shirting, drapey rayon or silk. You could use linen, chambray, crepe, silk, viscose...
- Fabric for the blouse: 160 – 310 cm / 1¾ – 3½ yd
- Fabric for the dress: 160 – 280 cm / 1¾ – 3 yd
- Lining for the blouse: 55 cm / ¾ yd
- Fusible interfacing for the blouse: 110 cm / 1¼ yd
- Fusible interfacing for the dress: 45 cm / ½ yd
- Small buttons for the blouse (diameter approx. 1.2 cm / ½”): 7
- Small buttons for the dress (diameter approx. 1.2 cm / ½”): 6
- 3 cm / 1¼” D-rings for the blouse: 4