Untitled Thoughts - Olive Dress - PDF Pattern
Please note: This is a Digital Sewing Pattern, not a Physical Paper Pattern. This PDF pattern is a digital download that must be printed at home or at a copy shop. You will receive an email with a link to download the pattern, which will give you several printing options.
The Olive Dress is based on the original Olive Jumpsuit design, but transformed into an easy going dress, perfect for all seasons depending on how you style it! I love the Olive Dress because of it’s roomy shape, tiered layers and versatility in the wardrobe.
Size: A-H (US Size 0-30, UK 4-34, EU 30-60)
Level: Advanced Beginners
This Pattern includes:
- Inseam Pockets
- Two Skirt Options: Below Knee-Length + Tea Length (with ruffle!)
- Two Open Back options: Strapless Bra-Friendly & Dramatically Low Back
- Optional Waist Tie + Belt Loops
- Two Bust Cup Options: B-Cup + DD-Cup
- Additional Zero Waste/ Paperless Cutting Guide
- Additional Resources Links inside Instruction Booklet to aid in fitting + adjustments
- Copyshop, Print at Home, AND Projector Files!
Fabric recommendations: Linen, Crepe, Lawn, Silk Charmeuse, Voile, Double Gauze, Viscose, Chambray, Light weight Wool.
Notions: 1 yd/m Lining Fabric, Twill Tape (Optional), Matching Thread.
For size chart & finished garment Measurements, click HERE!
*See images for Fabric requirements*
Patterns file Details:
Copy Shop/: 3 pages
Print at Home Files (Letter + A4 Options) : 69 Pages, size layers