Untitled Thoughts - Amélie Dress - PDF Pattern
Please note: This is a Digital Sewing Pattern, not a Physical Paper Pattern
The Amélie Dress is an intermediate to advanced level pattern meant to test your skills as a sewist! It has a few tricky bits, but for those brave enough to jump right in, you are sure to walk away with a stunning new dress with the ultimate twirl factor. The Amélie Dress was crafted to be your go-to summer dress with a few special details.
Size: A1-P1 (US Size 0-30, UK 4-34, EU 30-60)
This Pattern includes:
- Two Pocket Options: Inseam + Patch
- Two Skirt Options: Knee Length + Tea Length
- Two Open Back Options: Bra-Friendly + Completely Open Back
- Two Sleeve Options: Slender Bicep + Full Bicep
- Two Bodice Front Options: B-Cup + DD-Cup (For ALL sizes)
- Additional Resources Links inside Instruction Booklet t o aid in fitting + adjustments
- Copyshop, Print at Home, AND Projector Files.
Fabric recommendations: The Amélie can be made in a variety of fabrics! For a drapey version, try fabrics such as chambray, silk noil, linen, cotton voile, or rayon challis. For a more structured look, opt for a canvas, quilter's cotton, or even try out some mid-weight denim.
Notions: 1/2" (1.3 cm) buttons (13 for knee length dress; 15 for tea length dress), 1/2 yard (0,5 meter) interfacing, Lining Fabric, Matching thread.
For size chart & finished garment Measurements, click HERE!
Patterns file Details:
Size Groups: Two Size Groups (Size A1-H1, Size I1-P1)
Copy Shop/ A0: Size A1-H1 - A0 - 2 Pages | Size I1-P1- A0 - 3 Pages
Print at Home Files (Letter + A4 Options) : Size A1-H1 , 40 Pages, Size Layers | Size I1-P1, 50 Pages, Size Layers
*See images for Size Chart and Finished garment measurements*